Finding the best webinar channel without a doubt is one of the most important task of planning an online meet.
Best practices to keep in mind for conducting the same are as follow :
- Meeting should be between 30 to 40 Mins are more preferable as per study.
- Most preferable time to hold a meeting is in the morning between 10:00 A.M to Noon.
- Companies adopt second or third day of the week that is Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Always give time for Q & A for engaging the attendees.
- Always prefer a good host with average number of participants depending upon the agenda of holding a webinar. Most preferable count is 50-100 participants.
Let’s see which are the top webinars used worldwide. Also you can click the sub header to get to their offical website.
Webinar Jam is one of the best webinar hosting platforms in the list. They have recently re-launched the platform with major points on user friendly.
Benefits of Webinar Jam
Product sales Webinar Jam allows you to use pop-up calls-to-action (CTAs) throughout your webinar so attendees can easily click to purchase – as you explain the benefits in real-time.
It’s also an exceptional platform for communicating with your viewers during the webinar.
Additionally, it allows you to moderate incoming comments before they appear in the chat, highlight the most relevant comments, and poll your audience. You can also include up to six presenters in one screen, temporarily turn a viewer into a presenter, and it’s compatible with virtually all browsers.
- Ability to stream to Facebook Live, YouTube Live, or our private Jam Cast broadcaster
- Secure webinar rooms with password protection
- Engage with a virtual whiteboard, polls and live chat
- Customizable pages for brand consistency
- Inject pre-recorded video for perfect presentations
- Automatically record every webinar
- Communicate before and post-webinar with built-in auto responders
- Know your data with advanced analytics and tracking
Prices start at $39.99/month.
It’s a complete marketing automation platform that excels at email, with a Perfect Timing feature and A/B testing. Being that it offers a full range of services, it’s a very convenient service for creating and promoting your webinar. If you use GetResponse for your other marketing solutions, you can use it to send custom emails, segment your list and seamlessly schedule and send information regarding upcoming webinars.
Like the others on this list, it includes features like polling, desktop sharing, integrated whiteboard, and access to detailed reports.
- A chat feature that boosts audience engagement
- Smart polls that enable you to gather feedback (you can use single-choice and multiple-choice questions)
- Partial screen sharing capability to show attendees what you’re doing
- The ability to live stream your webinar on Facebook or YouTube
- A call-to-action button that you can use to promote products and services
Price may vary depending upon the requirement but 30 days free trail is available also plans start at $49 per month for up to 100 participants.
Now this channel is completely free to use.
To use it you need your own YouTube channel and Chrome browser.
Hangouts aren’t always your typical webinars, as they’re available to smaller groups with an option to broadcast to a wider audience using YouTube live stream. It’s also different in that it allows multiple people to speak during the event.
The webinar is automatically uploaded to YouTube upon completion, where you can choose to make it public or private. However, it’s not the best option for those looking to charge for their webinar. While streaming, the event will be public.
Do keep in mind that all invited members will need their own Google account, and Hangouts don’t offer any additional marketing tools..
The platform allows you to create multiple webinars using the same link, which makes it easier for attendees. And let’s face it, the easier it is, the more likely they are to attend. It’s also one of the only major platforms that offer a free plan. If your webinar is under forty minutes and your attendees under 100, you can use its basic features for free. Zoom works across all platforms and will record the entire event, including questions asked by viewers. It also offers screen sharing and annotations and allows you to broadcast to Facebook Live or YouTube.
- Host controls such as mute/unmute panelists, recording and more
- Polling and Question/Answer dialog box with live or text answers
- Registration and post-webinar reporting
- Integrations with CRM and marketing automation systems
- Monetize your webinars with our Paypal integration
- A free personal meeting plan is available with the above restrictions.
Paid plans start at $14.99/month, with Business and Enterprise plans available as well.
Go to webinar is one of the oldest webinar platform
Some of the biggest benefits of GoToWebinar include a handy video sharing feature, breakout rooms to split up your audience, and a few mobile apps that can be used for webinar management. As such, it offers some of the best webinar tools on the market. It also features some advanced lead management and reporting tools which allow you to integrate with your existing CRM. By doing so, you can handle lead generation and event creation all in one place.
Additionally, GoToWebinar enables you to brand your webinar materials, generate questions that capture relevant registrant info, and keep an eye on participant attentiveness with an engagement dashboard. But keep in mind, it does come with a few drawbacks. While it allows up to 3,000 participants, you’ll have to pay for them. The basic plan only allows 100.
You can also try download and do seven days free trail
GoToWebinar also offers a Pro Plan for $199/month and an Enterprise plan at $399/month.