In ancient period woman were very protective of their hair, they had particular hairstyles which would tell us more about the woman status like in India some young woman wore curled locks and while some of them just tie top knot. Earlier woman would use accessorize to make the hair more appealing.
With the growing obsession for hair they had various hair care routine which help them not only for growing their hair but also to have that lustrous hair which now a day we all desire. Here are some of the secret of woman which the follow for their hairs to grow
ALOE VERA GEL –
Its is the most effective way to promote hair growth as aloe vera gel is great natural moisturizer for hair initially it was used to protect your hair from sun and harsh weather it even keeps your hair soft and shiny.
- How to use aloe-vera gel?
- You can directly apply gel into your scalp for 1/2 hr and then rinse it off with mild shampoo
- You can also mix it with oil like coconut oil , Argan oil and leave it for 1/2 hr and rinse it off with mild shampoo.
- It should be used every week for effective results.
It’s literally the water remaining after soaking or boiling rice. This cloudy white liquid is a storehouse of some powerful vitamins and minerals which are an excellent source of nourishment for your skin and hair. The ancient practice was followed by women in China, Japan and Southeast Asia as the miracle elixir to wash and rinse their hair .
you can use the receipe which suits ur desire
- Take some rice clean them and soak then for 20/30 mins or overnight depending on the time you then have u to rinse your hair with shampoo and conditioner and with the help of the spray bottle apply into your hair and keep for 10/15 mins and rinse it with cold water for best result use it every time when you wash your hair .
- Take some rice soak them overnight then after soaking it for that much time remove the rice and use the water add coconut oil and few drops of rosemary essentials oil apply into your hair and the rinse it off with mild shampoo
- Use this method while washing your hairs for effective results.
- HEAVY OILING
Oiling it is the oldest method for hair growth used by woman all over the world since ancient times. This method is typically done before taking a shower or applies it at night and keeping it overnight. Massaging your scalp after applying oil which is called “Champi” in India helps to penetrate oil into scalp and get it nourishment. Even with oil some other herbs were added to get that lustrous skinny hair such as Gooseberry or Bhringraj.
For the cold weather using sesame oil and for summer Coconut Oil but now a days there are many oils which help to have the shiny long hair like Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil and Olive Oil.
Hair-oiling is new to many, but its benefits have been proven from centuries of ancient tradition.